Jump ahead of your career by becoming a Geldards brand ambassador.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a top regional firm, grow a valuable network and harness key skills to help you become a leading lawyer.
Applications from all degree disciplines and years are welcome, provided you are an undergraduate student during the 2017 – 2018 academic year. This is a part-time commitment that fits in alongside your studies.
What does it involve?
You will assist the graduate recruitment team with promotional activities, law fairs and any innovative strategy you can come up with to help promote the firm.
More specifically, we ask you to:
- Distribute Geldards materials throughout your University
- Work with societies to organise events that increase the Firm’s profile
- Promote Geldards opportunities such as Training Contract Applications and Paralegal vacancies
- Publicise Geldards events using social media and other mediums (email and lecture shout-outs)
- Provide feedback on Geldards profile within your University
- Support the graduate recruitment team at law fairs and other recruitment related seminars/ workshops
- Provide an analysis of the Trainee recruitment
- Assist us in the recruitment of future Geldards Ambassadors
What’s in it for you?
The role will give you access to an invaluable network of Partners, Solicitors, the Recruitment Team and other Ambassadors. You never know who you may be working with or what doors your network could open for you in the future.
We thank each of our brand ambassadors by giving you the opportunity to complete a work placement, providing a chance for you to experience what it’s like to work with us and giving you that ‘something else’ that makes you stand out from your peers during the recruitment process.
Additionally, we are offering students £500 to take on this role.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for proactive students with a focus and drive to succeed in the legal profession. You will be commercially aware, have excellent communication skills and be highly active on campus.
How do you apply?
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org
In your covering letter please include the details of following:
- Why you would like to work with Geldards
- What you can bring to the role
- How you will reach your network