Without doubt, behind every successful legal team lies an enthusiastic, talented and committed support team.
We are looking for the same qualities in our professional support staff as we do within the legal arena - enthusiastic people who understand the importance of delivering a high quality service.
If you are interested in one of the vacancies listed below, please apply by clicking on the appropriate link:
In addition to our competitive salaries, high quality work and supportive culture we also offer our employees a range of benefits. The exact benefits you would receive depend on your position, but can include the following:
- Contributory pension, matched up to 5% after probation
- 25 days holiday (an additional day is awarded after 3, 5, 10, 15 and 20 years’ service). As part of our flexible benefits scheme we also offer the option to purchase up to 5 more days annually through salary sacrifice
- Life assurance: 3 x basic annual salary
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay, after qualifying period
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Professional subscriptions paid
- Free parking (Nottingham and Derby)
- NCP parking discount (Cardiff)
- Discounted gym memberships (Cardiff)
- Confidential Employee Assistance Programme
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Discount with Wales Millennium Centre – Supporters Staff Card (Cardiff)
- Opportunity to join our active Sports and Social Committee and Corporate Responsibility Team.
How To Apply
To apply, please email a copy of your current CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com. If you have any queries regarding our current vacancies please contact the HR team on 029 2039 1777.
Information for agencies
With the aid of our strong reputation, Geldards endeavours to fill vacancies directly and are therefore unable to accept speculative CV’s from agencies. Where we are unable to recruit directly, we operate strictly within a preferred suppliers list with whom we have worked hard to build strong relationships.
We politely ask that you refrain from approaching any of our staff directly and that all recruitment queries and communication must come through our HR department. CV’s not received directly by the HR Department will not be considered as formal introductions to the Firm and responsibility will not be taken for any fees or terms associated with that submission either at that time or at any point in the future.
Thank you for your understanding.