Employee Ownership Trusts – Employee Engagement Training
Geldards in partnership with J Gadd Associates is offering an in person trustee training session for employee trustee directors of Employee Ownership Trusts(EOTs).
The session will explore how EOT owned companies can improve their employee engagement.
The training session will encourage discussion in groups and plenary sessions around the following topics:
- What is “good” employee engagement and why is it beneficial?
- What is required by your EOT deed?
- How do you make employee engagement more than the EOT bonus?
- How do you improve and encourage employee representation including:
- Alternatives to an Employee Council
- How to make the employee representation useful and affirming How to launch an effective “employee voice”
- How do you create a new representative body or review and improve an existing structure?
- What can you take away to your own EOT business?
The training will be held at Geldards, 4 Capital Quarter, Tyndall St, Cardiff, CF10 4bQ. Lunch & refreshments are included.
To book an early-bird discounted rate of £300 plus VAT (usual price is £350 plus VAT) for a place on 7th March, please use the link below. Early-bird rate available until 9th February 2024.
To register for the session on 7 March, please use the link below.