MBL Seminars - Data Protection in the Workplace - Compliance for HR Professionals
Aimed at HR professionals this webinar will provide an update on the current legal position following Brexit and look at some fundamental data protection rights and principles such as the appropriate lawful basis for processing, consent, the employee’s right to be informed and subject access requests in the context of employment.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- General overview of UK Data Protection Law post Brexit
- Staff privacy notices
- Consent in the context of employment
- Data subjects’ rights at work
- Data subject access requests in the context of employment and employment disputes
- Medical and health information
- Employee monitoring
- Retention of employment records
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Wednesday 7th December 2022 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
New: Enjoy unlimited 24/7 access to over 1415 webinars with an MBL Annual Webinar Subscription. Email email@example.com for details.