Jamie is a commercial contracts expert with a focus in the sport, media and entertainment sectors.
- Sports rights holders in relation to sponsorship, partnerships, licensing and media rights agreements;
- National and international sport governing bodies on all of their commercial requirements; for example, he has recently advised on the hosting and staging agreements for the 2019 Cricket World Cup;
- High-profile athletes such as Jessica Ennis-Hill in relation to endorsements, representation agreements, image rights, joint ventures and other commercial opportunities;
- Media and entertainment clients such as theatre groups, ticketing businesses, live music events, venues and digital media businesses in relation to production and distribution, software and services agreements, digital media and a variety of other commercial contracts; and
- The organisers of major events; for example, Jamie recently represented the charity responsible for organising Her Majesty The Queen’s 90th birthday celebrations.