Tony is a Partner and our national head of Infrastructure & Construction.
His most recent work includes:
the South West Wales Contractors Framework - £0.8Bn contractor framework for schools and other corporate assets of local authorities;
- Porth Teigr, Circuit of Wales and Aston Martin – advising Welsh Ministers;
- both of Admiral’s new offices in Cardiff and Newport;
- Western Power’s distribution network in Wales, South West and Midlands;
- the amazing British Airways i360 visitor platform in Brighton for French contractor Poma;
- and acting for a number of local authorities on their residual and food waste project agreements and procurements.
Tony is Chair of the South East Wales Club of Constructing Excellence and a Board member of Constructing Excellence Wales. He is also a panel adjudicator for the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.