Commercial & Investment Property
Geldards provide comprehensive advice to the public sector in relation to Commercial & Investment Property.
- Our specialist team advise Local Authorities on acquisitions, disposals and investment in commercial property with a significant value, which often has strategic importance to the client.
- We keep a careful eye on governance and the regulatory framework in which our clients operate, including procurement, subsidy control, best consideration and powers, to provide the best possible advice.
- Our lawyers work hand in hand with ‘in house’ teams and can offer a level of resource and specialism which becomes an extension of the team, and we have a proven track record of successful collaborations with public sector colleagues.
- We also support clients who are engaged in wider development projects and joint ventures, either with the private sector or with other public sector bodies, relating to the delivery of their strategic development and investment plans
- We can provide a full range of specialist legal services to support this work using the expertise of our litigation, construction, planning and VAT specialists