As is the case for so many operating in the public sector arena, the pressure on delivering more for less has become greater in recent years.
We are familiar with the changing landscape: whether you are a registered or unregistered housing association, exempt or non-exempt charity, the challenges you face are not to be underestimated. We are committed to support you to find the best solutions to achieve your strategic objectives.
Geldards’ social housing team has over 30 years’ experience proactively supporting leading names in the housing sector. We are renowned for our down-to earth approach and speed of response. The multi-disciplinary team are nationally acknowledged leaders in their field and as such are well placed to assist whatever issue you may face.
We are the go-to provider for many of the Registered Landlords in Wales and England including Adra, Newydd Housing Association (1974) Limited, Curo Group, Pobl, Chrysalis Supported Association Limited, Coastal Housing Group Limited, Westmoreland Supported Association Limited and United Welsh among others.
Our specialist areas include:
- Real estate acquisition, and development of residential and mixed -use developments
- General needs and supported living models
- Charities and governance including group structures for Housing Associations creating private arms
- Construction, infrastructure and procurement
- Data protection and freedom of information
- Dispute resolution
- Employment, HR and pensions
- Environmental, landlord & tenant and planning