Whether you are a public sector organisation, a utility, private or third sector organisation that supplies goods or services to or undertakes works for a public sector organisation or utility, you need to be aware of the public procurement rules and when they apply and to understand the consequences of failing to comply with the rules.
At Geldards we regularly advise both private and third sector contractors and contracting authorities, giving us a wide-ranging understanding of the procurement regime from both perspectives.
We work with public sector bodies helping them:
- Drawing up procurement strategies
- Choose the correct procedure, selection and evaluation criteria
- Drafting the required PIN, contract and award notices
- Draft the tender documentation
- Assisting with debriefs obligations and and challenges
We also help companies tendering for work. This includes advice on:
- Responding to invitations to tender and compliance with the procurement process
- Challenging procurement decisions
OUTSOURCING & STRATEGIC PROCUREMENT >>