Insolvency litigation can be highly complex and contentious and requires timely, considered and clearly communicated legal advice.
Our approach is to build strong relationships with our clients, ensuring a thorough understanding of the commercial issues affecting debt providers and management teams alike.
Our specialist insolvency experts have extensive experience in advising insolvency practitioners, financial institutions, creditors, public sector bodies, companies and directors in connection with a wide range of insolvency related court work.
As part of the IBLC international network and founding members of the European network DIRO, we have significant experience of handling corporate restructuring assignments overseas which means that we are well place to provide cross-jurisdictional advice.
We can help you with:
- Antecedent transactions
- Asset tracing and recovery
- Creditors' claims
- Cross-border insolvency related disputes involving other jurisdictions
- Directors' disqualification proceedings
- Fraudulent trading
- Information gathering or officeholders' applications for the court's directions
- Retention of title claims
- Set-off issues
- Wrongful trading