Our education team have specialist expertise in dealing with issues on behalf of parents against independent schools and achieving a satisfactory outcome for them. Parents often work and save hard in order afford the fees at independent school and expect a high standard of education and pastural support for their children. Sometimes independent schools fall below the standard expected by the fee-paying parents.
Geldards offers a free telephone consultation to all parents, which means you will have the opportunity to discuss your child’s case with an expert lawyer before deciding on what action to take. We will always provide honest and impartial advice regarding the strength of your case and whether you should pursue it. Contact us now and arrange a free telephone consultation with one of our expert lawyers who will discuss your issues with you, in plain English without any legal jargon. Our lawyers will consider your case and help you understand the best steps forward.
Services we provide:
- Advising on admissions issues
- Advising and representing parents in exclusion, expulsion or suspension proceedings
- Advising parents on requests for removal of their children from a school
- Advising and representing parents in the complaints process
- Advising and representing parents over bullying issues
- Advising and representing parents in discrimination cases
- Advising and supporting parents who have withdrawn their child from an independent school without giving a term’s notice leading to non-payment of school fees
- Advised on breach of contract/negligence claims