Jamie is a commercial contracts and corporate lawyer with a particular focus in the sport, media and entertainment sectors. Jamie acts for investors, national and international sport governing bodies, sports agents, national selectors and other sport and media executives, rights holders, sports clubs and associations, media agencies, athletes, brands, theatre groups, ticketing businesses and a host of other commercial organisations.
- Sports rights holders in relation to sponsorship, partnerships, licensing and media rights agreements.
- National sport governing bodies for all commercial requirements (he advised on the hosting and staging agreements for the 2019 Cricket World Cup).
- World-renowned athletes in relation to sponsorship and endorsements, appearance agreements, representation agreements, image rights, joint ventures and other commercial opportunities.
- Media and entertainment clients such as theatre groups, ticketing businesses, live music events, venues and digital media businesses in relation to production and distribution, software and services agreements and digital media contracts.
- The organisers of major events.