Paul is a Partner with a successful reputation acting for corporate and individual claimants in Commercial Dispute Resolution, Professional Negligence, Reputation Management and Personal Injury.
Paul has acted for a number of sporting personalities including successfully representing:
- Martin O’Neill in his constructive dismissal claim against Aston Villa FC in the Premier League Managers Tribunal
- Test Cricketer, Phillip DeFreitas in a highly publicised libel action
- Scotland footballer, John Robertson
Paul’s commercial practice has included working with numerous clients including, Bowmer & Kirkland, East of Scotland Growers, Superglass Plc, and R Fountain & Son. His recent caseload includes sale of goods, product liability, partnership and company shareholder disputes and building disputes/professional negligence.
He has obtained 7 figure settlements for many individuals including:
- Three children who suffered catastrophic birth injuries
- Two clients who sustained serious injuries in road accidents
His defamation practice has brought clients damages and retractions from national and local media, including the BBC, BskyB, The Sun, The Sunday Times, Daily Mirror, Daily Mail, Daily Record, Independent, Sunday Express, Guardian, Observer and Pan Macmillan.