Geldards celebrates New Year Promotions
Geldards has announced a raft of new year promotions including four brand new partners in different disciplines across the Cardiff and East Midlands offices.
The new partner promotions recognise contribution to the ongoing success and growth of the firm and came into effect from 1st January, bringing total number of partners at the firm to 67.
Senior Associates promoted to Partner include:
- Gillian Crouch – Private Client, Cardiff
- Anne Taylor – Private Client, Cardiff
- Natalie Haydon Yeung – Family, East Midlands
- Saima Shabir – Commercial, East Midlands
In the Private Client team in Cardiff both Gillian Crouch and Anne Taylor, have been promoted to Partner. Gillian and Anne both lead the award-winning Private Client team offering specialist advice on wealth planning, complex trusts and estate administration.
In the East Midlands, the firm’s Commercial team has been boosted with the promotion of Saima Shabir to Partner. Saima is an experienced lawyer specialising in data protection and contractual law.
Natalie Haydon Yeung in Geldards acclaimed Family team has been promoted to Partner. Natalie has a vast range of expertise and advises clients on various family matters, specialising in complex financial remedy cases.
Four Associates have been promoted to Senior Associate:
- Amy-Beth Probert – Injury Dispute Resolution – Cardiff
- Henry Bright – Commercial Property – Cardiff
- Manjot Shokar – Corporate – Midlands
- Madeleine Jordan – CDR – Cardiff
And seven Solicitors have been Promoted to Associate:
- Khadijeh Ahmadi-Moghaddam – Networks – Nottingham
- Grace Day – Infrastructure and Construction – Cardiff
- Nicola Laing – Commercial Property – Cardiff
- Rhys Thompson – CDR – Cardiff
- Samuel Mason – Family – Midlands
- Tom Glenister – Private Client – Midlands
- Tamsin Mason-Rowe – Commercial – Midlands
Jeff Pearson, Chief Executive at Geldards, commented:
“I want to congratulate each and every one of our talented Geldards colleagues who have worked so hard to earn these promotions. Our newly promoted partners are setting an excellent example driving the business forward, delivering high quality legal advice, as well as providing an exemplary level of client care. We are very proud of our skilled workforce and these promotions reflect the hard work and dedication of all our staff who strive to maintain Geldards’ reputation as a market leader in the legal sector”.