Geldards Lawyers Recognised In The Inaugural UK Hall Of Fame
Eight leading Partners at Geldards have been successfully named in the newly launched ‘Legal 500 UK Hall of Fame’.
This status is achieved as a result of consistently being praised for the last 8 out of 10 consecutive years, for exceptional legal talent by Geldards clients, as a part of the legal directory submissions process and recognises solicitors who are at the pinnacle of the profession across the UK and internationally. The eight successful Partners are:
- Andrew Morris – Corporate Lawyer – Cardiff
- David Tilly – Corporate Lawyer – East Midlands
- Ed Meggitt – Property Lawyer – Cardiff
- Giselle Davies – Charity Lawyer – Cardiff
- Huw Williams – Vice-Chairman and Lead Partner Public Law – Cardiff
- Kim Howell – Employment Lawyer – Cardiff
- Paul Hopkins – Commercial Lawyer – Cardiff
- Rowland Davies – Commercial Property Lawyer – Cardiff
David Williams, Chairman of Geldards, said:
“Congratulations to all eight lawyers on this fantastic achievement. This is an outstanding accolade and one that proves the exceptional level of service we give to our clients across many areas of law.
“We are proud of the longstanding relationships we have built with our clients and look forward to continuing these for many more years.”